This training trains you on how to use iOS from novice level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our iOS Training in Chennai you'll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
iOS is an operating system developed and distributed by Apple Inc.
iOS is derived from OS X, with which it shares the Darwin foundation and various application frameworks.
iOS is MAC’s mobile version of the OS X operating system used on MAC computers.
Why iOS apps development ?
iOS apps are distributed by Appstore which is owned by APPLE. Appstore was initially started in the year 2008 and it contains more than 60 billion apps. Nowadays mobile app development is becoming popular, because every web app is been converted to mobile compatibility.
Our lives are been dependent on smart phones, so every app is adaptable to iPhone or iPad (facebook, gmail, ebay, monster, youtube ..etc).
By virtue of iPhone features, iPod and iPad addicted users are increasing huge. Apple has released updated designing features like iCloud, MultiTasking, Notification center, Camera, Airdrop etc.
iOS application design resolution is high when compared to other mobile apps. Apple maintains good quality control on apps unlike other stores.
|Course Name||iOS Application Development|
|Category||Mobile Application Development|
|Official URL||IOS Training|
|Demo Classes||At Your Convenience|
|Training Methodology||10% Theory & 90% Practical|
|Course Duration||30-40 Hours|
|Class Availability||Weekdays & Weekends|
|For Demo Class||Email ID - email@example.com|
iOS Course Syllabus
Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
Introduction to Objective-C
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance ,Polymorphism,Dynamic Typing ,Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
Cocoa Design patterns
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
Objective -C ARC
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
Orientation and iPhone sensors
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation.
Multi View Applications
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
CoreGraphics and QuartzCore
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms.
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user .
REST and SOAP services , XML and JSON Parsing
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
MultiTasking in iOS
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
Data Base Persistence
- User Defaults
- Core Data
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
Social Network Integration
- Google +
Testing And Deployment
- Debugging application in device.
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
For IOS Materials - Download Now