This training trains you how to use Informatica from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Informatica Training in Chennai you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
Informatica is used for Data Integration, creating Data warehouse and Data migration.Informatica is one of the leading Data Integration tool with customer base of over 6000 clients. Informatica was released in year 1993 and it is the market leader since establishment which upgrades constantly with client requirements. The latest release Informatica Version 9.5 supports Informatica on Cloud.
With volume of data increasing yearly, organization needs to store the old data to generate reports and do analysis to increase their revenue and to stay competent in market. Due to this necessity, this field offers a phenomenon demand and legitimate scope in it. We do have experts of this area to teach aspirants from basic to core to make them strong in handling data and to make them professionalized in Informatica.
Our Informatica Training Institute is located in Chennai and fully filled with real-time faculties and top consultants in IT sector.
Informatica PowerCenter Training covers below tools
- Informatica PowerCenter Designer
- Informatica PowerCenter Workflow Manager
- Informatica PowerCenter Workflow Monitor
- Informatica PowerCenter Repository Manager
- Informatica PowerCenter Admin Console
Advantages at Besant Technologies
- All possible interview questions covered.
- Almost 100% practical training in Informatica tool.
- Individual attention
- Post course guidance and help
- Real time project to work on
- Placement guidance
|Category||Data Warehousing Tool|
|Official URL||Informatica Training|
|Demo Classes||At Your Convenience|
|Training Methodology||10% Theory & 90% Practical|
|Course Duration||30-40 Hours|
|Class Availability||Weekdays & Weekends|
|For Demo Class||Email ID - email@example.com|
Informatica Training Syllabus
Data Warehouse Introduction
Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture.
- Working with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations
- Lookup –Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifer
- Update Strategy
- Stored Procedure
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- SCD Type1
- SCD Type2 — Date, Flag and Version
- SCD Type3
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
Constraint based load ordering
Target Load plan
Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
Migration –XML migration and Folder Copy.
Parameter and variables
XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Pipeline Partition
- Dynamic Partition
- Pushdown optimization
For Informatica Materials - Download Now